We are pleased to announce the three deserving winners of the 2019 GMAA Scholarship!
- Hannah Bohmann from Champlain Valley Union High School
- Brendan Magill from Harwood Union High School
- Meredith Mashtare from Bellows Falls Academy-St Albans
Each year GMAA sponsors three $750 scholarships given to students graduating from Northern Vermont high schools.
Each student must meet the following criteria:
- Accepted at an accredited two or four year college
- Participated in cross country running and/or track events in grades 11 and 12
- Maintained a B average in high school
- Shows qualities of good citizenship and sportsmanship
Selections are made by the GMAA Board of Directors, and the recipients were notified by email. Their scholarships will be awarded at their high school’s Spring Sports Awards Night.
Congratulations to all three winners! We wish them well in their academic and running endeavors.