The Green Mountain Athletic Association (GMAA) awards $1000 scholarships given annually for students graduating from Northern Vermont high schools.
Students must meet the following criteria:
- Accepted to an accredited two- or four-year college
- Participated in cross country running and/or track events in grades 11 and 12
- Maintained a B average in high school
- Shows qualities of good citizenship and sportsmanship
- Applications are available only from the GMAA website:
Scholarship Application | Criteria
- Completed applications and transcripts must be received by Friday, April 30, 2021.
- Attach the completed application document to an email and send to: email@example.com.
- Transcripts may be emailed in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Selections will be made by the GMAA Board of Directors.
- The recipients will be notified by email in early June, and the scholarships will be awarded at the Spring Sports Awards Night.