The 2020 Round Church Women’s Run is coming to you VIRTUALLY!
Things are a little (well, a lot…) different this year. The focus may be more on completing than competing. This year is a good time to reflect on your own, your family’s, your community’s and our collective well-being. As you have committed to this event, you have made the time happen for you to take care of yourself. We hope you will get out there, wherever you may be, have some fun while you move your body, and inspire other women to do the same.
Here’s how it works:
- Decide whether to run or walk 5K or 10K.
- Think of a location to run that is inspiring to you in some way. **Please Note: If you are planning to run on Cochran Rd in Richmond where the race is traditionally held, please complete this survey so we can help the Richmond Police Dept know how to plan for our safety.
- Complete your run by the end of day July 25.
- You may choose to share your own information on the GMAA Facebook page in the comments for this event.
- If you want your results posted on the Round Church race page, send your results to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31. You can also email photos for us to post.
There is no formal race registration or fee required!
Feel free to share about how the location where you ran is inspirational to you.
Please reach out with any questions to email@example.com.