Runners and volunteers braved cold and rainy conditions with gusty winds at times to bring spirit, energy, and strong performances to the course. Adam Bulakowski led runners along the course by bicycle, and Laura Ryan generously brought an armload of baked goods for chilled-to-the-bone racers to refuel. You’ll find the results here.
- $5 off GMAA races!
- 15% off at SkiRack!
Contact us: GMAA
Mail: PO Box 194, Essex Jct, VT 05453-0194
- May 1 – Pump it up 5 Miler!
- June 20 – Solstice Trail Race
- July 4 – Clarence DeMar
- July 24 – Round Church Women’s Run
- September 19 – Fall Equinox Trail Race
- September 25 – Apple Harvest 10K
- October 17 – Green Mountain Marathon & Half Marathon
- October 31 – The Hills Are Alive XC 5k
- November 25 – Turkey Trot 5K
Sunday Group Runs – ON HOLD
Thursday Group Workouts – ON HOLD