Runners and volunteers braved cold and rainy conditions with gusty winds at times to bring spirit, energy, and strong performances to the course. Adam Bulakowski led runners along the course by bicycle, and Laura Ryan generously brought an armload of baked goods for chilled-to-the-bone racers to refuel. You’ll find the results here.
- $5 off GMAA races!
- 15% off at SkiRack!
Contact us: email@example.com
Mail: PO Box 194, Essex Jct, VT 05453-0194
- March 26 – Kaynor’s Sap Run
- May 13 – Pump it up 5 Miler!
- June 18 – Solstice Trail Race
- July 4 – Clarence DeMar
- July 22 – Round Church Women’s Run
- August 12 – The Red Rocks 5k
- September 23 – Apple Harvest 10K
- October 22 – Champlain Islands Marathon & Half Marathon
- October 29 – The Hills Are Alive XC 5k
- November 23 – Turkey Trot 5K
Tuesday Group Runs – Check weekly member emails for group run updates
Sunday Group Runs – Check weekly member emails for group run updates
Group Workouts – Check weekly member emails for indoor track workout dates