A snow storm on Saturday left Westford with 10 to 12 inches of heavy, wet snow but the skies cleared for race morning with bright sunshine and snow covered trees. The roads, rutted in spots but not too muddy, were better than anticipated. The general opinion from almost everyone we spoke to post-race was that it was near perfect conditions for the first race of the 2019 GMAA season! You’ll find the results here.
- $5 off GMAA races!
- 15% off at SkiRack!
Contact us: email@example.com
Mail: PO Box 194, Essex Jct, VT 05453-0194
- March 27 – Kaynor’s Sap Run
- May 14 – Pump it up 5 Miler!
- June 19 – Solstice Trail Race
- July 4 – Clarence DeMar
- July 23 – Round Church Women’s Run
- August 8 – The Red Rocks 5k
- September 18 – Fall Equinox Trail Race
- September 24 – Apple Harvest 10K
- October 16 – Green Mountain Marathon & Half Marathon
- October 30 – The Hills Are Alive XC 5k
- November 24 – Turkey Trot 5K
Tuesday Group Runs – Check weekly member emails for group run updates
Sunday Group Runs – Check weekly member emails for group run updates
Group Workouts – Check weekly member emails for indoor track workout dates