A snow storm on Saturday left Westford with 10 to 12 inches of heavy, wet snow but the skies cleared for race morning with bright sunshine and snow covered trees. The roads, rutted in spots but not too muddy, were better than anticipated. The general opinion from almost everyone we spoke to post-race was that it was near perfect conditions for the first race of the 2019 GMAA season! You’ll find the results here.
- $5 off GMAA races!
- 15% off at SkiRack!
Contact us: GMAA
Mail: PO Box 194, Essex Jct, VT 05453-0194
- May 1 – Pump it up 5 Miler!
- June 20 – Solstice Trail Race
- July 4 – Clarence DeMar
- July 24 – Round Church Women’s Run
- September 19 – Fall Equinox Trail Race
- September 25 – Apple Harvest 10K
- October 17 – Green Mountain Marathon & Half Marathon
- October 31 – The Hills Are Alive XC 5k
- November 25 – Turkey Trot 5K
Sunday Group Runs – ON HOLD
Thursday Group Workouts – ON HOLD